Topics

Want to Sell My 536

Brian O'Brien

I have a BCD536HP that I've rarely used and was wondering what I should ask for it...?
Any ideas...

Joe M.

Any upgrades? Does it come with all original accessories?

These can be the difference between $300 and $500.

Joe M.

On 6/7/2020 10:25 PM, Brian O'Brien wrote:
I have a BCD536HP that I've rarely used and was wondering what I should
ask for it...?
Any ideas...

Jan Fine

I have a Uniden BCD536HP with the NXDN & DMR upgrades. Comes with everything  that came with it except original box. No problems, scratches, or anything else. Looking for offers. Mail or pickup from SE Florida.

https://www.avg.com