[UBC-125XLT]

Jay Law <jaylaw99@...>

Ref - Custom search ranges...

There are 10 pre-programmed search ranges, all of which can be customised to search a specific range of frequencies (through program limits).

Is there a way of 'resetting' custom search ranges to the default values?

This is to avoid having to memorise the search ranges....

I have spent hours trawling the manual and YT looking for solutions..

Thanks.

Jay

Joe M.

You can 'reset' them to be whatever you
want or whatever you can easily remember.

Joe M.

On 5/18/2020 12:31 PM, Jay Law wrote:
Ref - Custom search ranges...

There are 10 pre-programmed search ranges, all of which can be
customised to search a specific range of frequencies (through program
limits).

Is there a way of 'resetting' custom search ranges to the default values?

This is to avoid having to memorise the search ranges....

I have spent hours trawling the manual and YT looking for solutions..

Thanks.

Jay

Jay Law <jaylaw99@...>

Thanks Joe

They can't be programmed to whatever I want because the frequencies have to be within the range of the Bank...otherwise you get an 'out of band' error.

I take it the solution is to carry this ⇓ around or memorise the frequencies...

Joe M.

True, you cannot search across bands. I didn't think that needed said.

You can just activate a range. If it's lower (higher) than the one you want, just deactivate it and activate the next higher (or lower) one.

Joe M.

On 5/18/2020 1:38 PM, Jay Law wrote:
Thanks Joe

They can't be programmed to whatever I want because the frequencies have
to be within the range of the Bank...otherwise you get an 'out of band'
error.

I take it the solution is to carry this ⇓ around or memorise the
frequencies...

If it were me, I would make row 1 Low
Band, Row 2 VHF, Row 3 UHF, and 10 800.

Easier to remember.