Thanks!

harvey morse

I did order my SDS100 from Bearcat, and yes, they are $75 per upgrade. I am going to hold off purchasing the upgrades now, as several of you have given me other sources of acquiring them if needed at a lesser cost, but I am going to let them program several counties that I need to listen to and see what difference there is if any, to a zip code selection. Thanks to all who were kind enough to assist me with your responses. Now it’s a waiting game until Bearcat has them back in stock.

Harvey

K1DJG

Joe M.

Uniden (Bearcat) does not sell scanners directly to consumers.

Joe M.

On 5/12/2020 10:40 AM, harvey morse wrote:
I did order my SDS100 from Bearcat, and yes, they are $75 per upgrade. I
am going to hold off purchasing the upgrades now, as several of you have
given me other sources of acquiring them if needed at a lesser cost, but
I am going to let them program several counties that I need to listen to
and see what difference there is if any, to a zip code selection. Thanks
to all who were kind enough to assist me with your responses. Now it’s a
waiting game until Bearcat has them back in stock.

Harvey

K1DJG

harvey morse

Correction, Joe: Bearcat Warehouse which I referred to as “Bearcat”. Sorry.

Harvey

K1DJG

From: <main@Uniden.groups.io> on behalf of "Joe M. via groups.io" <mch@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 10:51 AM
To: "main@Uniden.groups.io" <main@Uniden.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Thanks!

Uniden (Bearcat) does not sell scanners directly to consumers.

Joe M.

On 5/12/2020 10:40 AM, harvey morse wrote:

I did order my SDS100 from Bearcat, and yes, they are $75 per upgrade. I

am going to hold off purchasing the upgrades now, as several of you have

given me other sources of acquiring them if needed at a lesser cost, but

I am going to let them program several counties that I need to listen to

and see what difference there is if any, to a zip code selection. Thanks

to all who were kind enough to assist me with your responses. Now it’s a

waiting game until Bearcat has them back in stock.

Harvey

K1DJG

Joe M.

No problem. I knew it wasn't Uniden direct.

The prices are lower on the Uniden site for upgrades.
(which they do sell direct)

The dealers have to take time to enter the codes, so that is why they charge more. If you really don't want to do that yourself, that would be a viable option.

Joe M.

*From: *<main@Uniden.groups.io> on behalf of "Joe M. via groups.io"
<mch=nb.net@groups.io>
*Date: *Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 10:51 AM
*To: *"main@Uniden.groups.io" <main@Uniden.groups.io>

Uniden (Bearcat) does not sell scanners directly to consumers.

Joe M.

On 5/12/2020 10:40 AM, harvey morse wrote:

I did order my SDS100 from Bearcat, and yes, they are $75 per upgrade. I

am going to hold off purchasing the upgrades now, as several of you have

given me other sources of acquiring them if needed at a lesser cost, but

I am going to let them program several counties that I need to listen to

and see what difference there is if any, to a zip code selection. Thanks

to all who were kind enough to assist me with your responses. Now it’s a

waiting game until Bearcat has them back in stock.

Harvey

K1DJG

Anton Romirer <polariceskiwi@...>

In New Zealand and Australia they do...
their full range!

On Wed, 13 May 2020 at 02:50, Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:
Uniden (Bearcat) does not sell scanners directly to consumers.

Joe M.

On 5/12/2020 10:40 AM, harvey morse wrote:
> I did order my SDS100 from Bearcat, and yes, they are $75 per upgrade. I
> am going to hold off purchasing the upgrades now, as several of you have
> given me other sources of acquiring them if needed at a lesser cost, but
> I am going to let them program several counties that I need to listen to
> and see what difference there is if any, to a zip code selection. Thanks
> to all who were kind enough to assist me with your responses. Now it’s a
> waiting game until Bearcat has them back in stock.
>
> Harvey
>
> K1DJG

Joe M.

I should have specified Uniden America. :-)

Joe M.