Sentinel 2.3 download

AC2FV

I must be an idiot. I cannot find anywhere how or where to download the latest Sentinel update. Links take me to info, not the download.

Can someone paste in the download link?

Thanks.

Scott
AC2FV

Evan Platt

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 6:43 AM AC2FV <xtraham@...> wrote:

I must be an idiot. I cannot find anywhere how or where to download the latest Sentinel update. Links take me to info, not the download.

Can someone paste in the download link?

Thanks.

Scott
AC2FV

Joe M.

On 7/16/2022 7:09 AM, AC2FV wrote:
I must be an idiot. I cannot find anywhere how or where to download the
latest Sentinel update. Links take me to info, not the download.

Can someone paste in the download link?

Thanks.

Scott
AC2FV

Bruce Holmen

Sentinel 2.03.00 download link

This should work.

~Bruce

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 8:48 AM Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:
<<http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BCDx36HPSentinel>>

Joe M.

On 7/16/2022 7:09 AM, AC2FV wrote:
> I must be an idiot. I cannot find anywhere how or where to download the
> latest Sentinel update. Links take me to info, not the download.
>
> Can someone paste in the download link?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Scott
> AC2FV

AC2FV

Thanks Evan! Onward I go...
Scott
AC2FV

Ed Alberque

When I follow the Uniden manual directions - page 17 - to upgrade the firmware, the app tells me I am up to date.....but I see V2.02  (Rev01)
Why is that happening to me?

Ed

> I must be an idiot. I cannot find anywhere how or where to download the
> latest Sentinel update. Links take me to info, not the download.
>
> Can someone paste in the download link?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Scott
> AC2FV

Joe M.

First, you are describing the process to update firmware then you
are giving a version number for software (two different things).

What are you trying to accomplish?

Joe M.

On 7/18/2022 3:11 PM, Ed Alberque via groups.io wrote:
When I follow the Uniden manual directions - page 17 - to upgrade the
firmware, the app tells me I am up to date.....but I see V2.02 (Rev01)
Why is that happening to me?

Ed

> I must be an idiot. I cannot find anywhere how or where to download the
> latest Sentinel update. Links take me to info, not the download.
>
> Can someone paste in the download link?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Scott
> AC2FV

E J Skidmore

V2.02 is the version number of the Sentinel Software.  It has nothing to do with the radio firmware.

To update the Sentinel Software go here: http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BCDx36HPSentinel

Follow link near top under Latest Version 2.03.00.  this is the link url:  http://info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/UnidenMan4/BCD536HP/BCDx36HP_Sentinel_Version_2_03_00.zip   It is labeled Sentinel 2.03.00 download link. It will download file.

Unzip file which you downloaded.

Run setup.exe.

Open and check Sentinel version.  You should have 2.03.00.

When I follow the Uniden manual directions - page 17 - to upgrade the firmware, the app tells me I am up to date.....but I see V2.02  (Rev01)

Why is that happening to me?

Ed

> I must be an idiot. I cannot find anywhere how or where to download the
> latest Sentinel update. Links take me to info, not the download.
>
> Can someone paste in the download link?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Scott
> AC2FV

Ron Wriedt

What program do you use to unzip?
I cannot get Winzip to work

Ron

When I follow the Uniden manual directions - page 17 - to upgrade the firmware, the app tells me I am up to date.....but I see V2.02  (Rev01)

Why is that happening to me?

Ed

> I must be an idiot. I cannot find anywhere how or where to download the
> latest Sentinel update. Links take me to info, not the download.
>
> Can someone paste in the download link?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Scott
> AC2FV

Rick NK7I

In Windows, right click the zip file, select "Extract ALL".  It will unzip it and take you to the new folder.  Double click the new folder and drop down one layer and then double click "Setup.exe"

It will install.  You can delete the unzipped folder and the .zip file at this point.

Rick

On 7/18/2022 1:43 PM, Ron Wriedt wrote:

What program do you use to unzip?
I cannot get Winzip to work

Ron

When I follow the Uniden manual directions - page 17 - to upgrade the firmware, the app tells me I am up to date.....but I see V2.02  (Rev01)

Why is that happening to me?

Ed

> I must be an idiot. I cannot find anywhere how or where to download the
> latest Sentinel update. Links take me to info, not the download.
>
> Can someone paste in the download link?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Scott
> AC2FV

Ed Alberque

Sorry....I guess I was confused......I want to be sure that I have the latest firmware......I did that update in Sentinel....and it said I was up to date.........

On Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 3:59 PM, Joe M.
<mch@...> wrote:
First, you are describing the process to update firmware then you
are giving a version number for software (two different things).

What are you trying to accomplish?

Joe M.

On 7/18/2022 3:11 PM, Ed Alberque via groups.io wrote:
> When I follow the Uniden manual directions - page 17 - to upgrade the
> firmware, the app tells me I am up to date.....but I see V2.02  (Rev01)
> Why is that happening to me?
>
> Ed

Joe M.

If your Sentinel is 2.02 then you do not have the latest.

Download 2.03 from the link provided, then
install that, then check your scanner's firmware.

Joe M.

On 7/18/2022 4:24 PM, Ed Alberque via groups.io wrote:
Sorry....I guess I was confused......I want to be sure that I have the
latest firmware......I did that update in Sentinel....and it said I was
up to date.........

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aol.mobile.aolapp>

<mch@...> wrote:
First, you are describing the process to update firmware then you
are giving a version number for software (two different things).

What are you trying to accomplish?

Joe M.

On 7/18/2022 3:11 PM, Ed Alberque via groups.io wrote:
> When I follow the Uniden manual directions - page 17 - to upgrade the
> firmware, the app tells me I am up to date.....but I see V2.02
(Rev01)
> Why is that happening to me?
>
> Ed

Ed Alberque