Topics

SDS 100 Charging light. PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE SUPECT LINE

Gi Ve

Please change subject line in resending to new SUBJECT

From: Gigu chan
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 7:59 PM
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] SDS 100 Charging light.

I heard most of Florida is….

  What about EMS/FD?

Cheers

From: main@Uniden.groups.io <main@Uniden.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Safer
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 19:27
To: main@Uniden.groups.io

My city here in Florida went encrypted a couple of months ago.

From: <main@Uniden.groups.io> on behalf of "nomadvrod via groups.io" <nomadvrod@...>
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 6:26 PM
To: "main@Uniden.groups.io" <main@Uniden.groups.io>

Well,he is accurate about the fruitcakes in California,and as far as scrambling in Orlando?is it encrypted?voice inversion?,dmr?open sky?maybe learn to use the search function on your scanner?or maybe ebay can help you?,,find out what they are using,and if you have a 396t scanner,it will unscramble stuff its not supposed to,trying to help you,

Sent from Mail for Windows 10