Topics

SDS-100

harvey morse

Hello All,

I just purchased an SDS-100. The selling dealer set up four “banks” for me, two for FL and two for NC. Can anyone please tell me how to turn off the two FL banks when I am in NC and vice-versa as I go back and forth? I have looked at the instruction manual and it is way over my comprehgension level.

You’re assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Harvey

K1DJG?

Joe M.

Just hit the FL Quick Keys they set up and hit ENTER.

For example, if they set them up as FLQK 1/2 for FL, and 3/4 for NC, hit 3 ENTER 4 ENTER to enable or disable NC. Exactly what they are depends on how they programmed it.

Or you can use the menu to SET SCAN SELECTION and enable/disable them that way.

Joe M.

On 6/6/2020 8:59 AM, harvey morse wrote:
Hello All,

I just purchased an SDS-100. The selling dealer set up four “banks” for
me, two for FL and two for NC. Can anyone please tell me how to turn off
the two FL banks when I am in NC and vice-versa as I go back and forth?
I have looked at the instruction manual and it is way over my
comprehgension level.

You’re assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Harvey

K1DJG?

harvey morse

Thank you Joe! Very much appreciated!

Harvey

From: <main@Uniden.groups.io> on behalf of "Joe M. via groups.io" <mch@...>
Date: Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 9:06 AM
To: "main@Uniden.groups.io" <main@Uniden.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Uniden] SDS-100

[...]

John Irvine

Push the Menu button, the one with 3 red lines on it on the left side of the SDS100
On the screen you will now see Menu.
Turn the button on top to highlight Set Scan Selection and push down.
Now turn the button to Select Lists to Monitor and push down.
Now turn the button to the various lists you want to turn on or off and push down turning the selection on or off and push.
Push the Menu button with the 3 red lines on it one more time - and you have set the programs.

John from Concord, CA.

On Saturday, June 6, 2020, 6:06:46 AM PDT, Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:

Just hit the FL Quick Keys they set up and hit ENTER.

For example, if they set them up as FLQK 1/2 for FL, and 3/4 for NC, hit
3 ENTER 4 ENTER to enable or disable NC. Exactly what they are depends
on how they programmed it.

Or you can use the menu to SET SCAN SELECTION and enable/disable them
that way.

Joe M.

On 6/6/2020 8:59 AM, harvey morse wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I just purchased an SDS-100. The selling dealer set up four “banks” for
> me, two for FL and two for NC. Can anyone please tell me how to turn off
> the two FL banks when I am in NC and vice-versa as I go back and forth?
> I have looked at the instruction manual and it is way over my
> comprehgension level.
>
> You’re assistance is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> Harvey
>
> K1DJG?

John Svensson

When in doubt, check google, I’m sure there are YOUTUBE videos on this subject.  I learned more from the internet for programming my 436 than I ever did from reading the owners manual..

John

[...]

Awesome John! That was perfect. Thank you.

Harvey

K1DJG

From: <main@Uniden.groups.io> on behalf of "John Irvine via groups.io" <chasebiz@...>
Date: Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 11:23 AM
To: "main@Uniden.groups.io" <main@Uniden.groups.io>

Push the Menu button, the one with 3 red lines on it on the left side of the SDS100

On the screen you will now see Menu.

Turn the button on top to highlight Set Scan Selection and push down.

Now turn the button to Select Lists to Monitor and push down.

Now turn the button to the various lists you want to turn on or off and push down turning the selection on or off and push.

Push the Menu button with the 3 red lines on it one more time - and you have set the programs.

John from Concord, CA.

On Saturday, June 6, 2020, 6:06:46 AM PDT, Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:

Just hit the FL Quick Keys they set up and hit ENTER.

For example, if they set them up as FLQK 1/2 for FL, and 3/4 for NC, hit
3 ENTER 4 ENTER to enable or disable NC. Exactly what they are depends
on how they programmed it.

Or you can use the menu to SET SCAN SELECTION and enable/disable them
that way.

Joe M.

On 6/6/2020 8:59 AM, harvey morse wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I just purchased an SDS-100. The selling dealer set up four “banks” for
> me, two for FL and two for NC. Can anyone please tell me how to turn off
> the two FL banks when I am in NC and vice-versa as I go back and forth?
> I have looked at the instruction manual and it is way over my
> comprehgension level.
>
> You’re assistance is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> Harvey
>
> K1DJG?

harvey morse