SDS100

harvey morse

Just as an FYI:- I had to send my SDS100 back to Uniden for repair. Whenever I turned it on, it would download the appropriate databases then immediately make a rhythmic open and close squelch sound. To make sure it wasn’t some spurious station I hit the “avoid” button. That did not make any difference, but the channel did advance. If I hit “avoid” ten times it would move the channel ten times then stop and begin the rhythmic squelch. I then increased the squelch to full on (#10) and moved to a multitude of different locations, none of which made any difference.

I consider myself lucky, as my one-year warranty is up in May!!

Harvey

K1DJG

County Emergency Management