Question on programming the BCD325 scanner

KA6UUP

I need help programming a conventional fm site into the scanner.
I have programmed ps5 sites in with success but I am not sure how to program
conventional sites.
A step by step explanation would be a great help..
Thanks,
Chuck

ron ski

396XT, but programs the same way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JozI9UVN_k

Now if a new system, just do the same but scroll to New System and select Conventional.

On 2/8/2021 5:44 PM, KA6UUP wrote:
I need help programming a conventional fm site into the scanner.
I have programmed ps5 sites in with success but I am not sure how to program
conventional sites.
A step by step explanation would be a great help..
Thanks,
Chuck

Tom Sanders

You can go to new.marksscanners.com/325/325.shtml for complete programming instructions.

73

Tom Sanders KB2NCI

Squaw Island Amateur Radio Club

www.siarc.us