locked Oh oh I hope it's okay to post this stuff

Mike Height

I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post this but I figured people with unit and radios listen to fire aircraft also so anyway like I said if you're interested I'll post the frequencies

Mark Latham

Mike,

Thank you kind sir - I'd love to see those frequencies please.

Regards,

Mark

Mike Height

Great I'm glad to post them I'm glad to help you must listen to Cal fire it is an absolutely fantastic air fleet okay I will sometime in the next couple of days post them up this time of year they're really good to listen to every day they're traveling somewhere as you know they're quite busy this time of year anyway have a nice evening.

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022, 5:59 PM Mark Latham <McFarkey@...> wrote:
Mike,

Thank you kind sir - I'd love to see those frequencies please.

Regards,

Mark

azpowells

Yes, Please !