Looking into Uniden

michal.gordon@...

Hi everyone. 

I'm looking into getting into Uniden. Any thoughts or tips on how to go about it?

Thanks,
Michal

Bernard Skoch

Michal,

I'm not sure what you mean exactly by "getting into Uniden."  Is there a particular model you are considering?  Are you transitioning from Whistler or some other line?  Are there particular types of systems/objects you want to monitor, or a specific location?

Regards,

Bernie Skoch

-----Original Message-----
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Nov 18, 2020 1:10 pm
Subject: [Uniden] Looking into Uniden

Hi everyone. 
I'm looking into getting into Uniden. Any thoughts or tips on how to go about it?
Thanks,
Michal

Rick Newman

I just did Michal after years of not having the requisite knowledge to program my PRO-197. It was not inexpensive but we'll worth the cost. The Uniden software programming is free.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 11/18/20 12:20 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: [Uniden] Looking into Uniden

Hi everyone. 

Thanks,
Michal

Joe M.

Do you know what types of systems are in your area?

Joe M.

On 11/18/2020 2:10 PM, michal.gordon via groups.io wrote:
Hi everyone.

I'm looking into getting into Uniden. Any thoughts or tips on how to go
about it?

Thanks,
Michal

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
Virus-free. www.avg.com
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Rick NK7I

Admin:  This is a phishing expedition, appearing in multiple groups, please take the usual precautions.

Rick NK7I

On 11/18/2020 11:10 AM, michal.gordon via groups.io wrote:

Hi everyone. 

Thanks, Michal