From: michal.gordon via groups.io <michal.gordon@...>
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Nov 18, 2020 1:10 pm
Subject: [Uniden] Looking into Uniden

Hi everyone.
I'm looking into getting into Uniden. Any thoughts or tips on how to go about it?
Thanks,
Michal

Rick Newman

I just did Michal after years of not having the requisite knowledge to program my PRO-197. It was not inexpensive but we'll worth the cost. The Uniden software programming is free.

I'm looking into getting into Uniden. Any thoughts or tips on how to go about it?

Thanks,
Michal

Joe M.

Do you know what types of systems are in your area?

Joe M.

On 11/18/2020 2:10 PM, michal.gordon via groups.io wrote:
Hi everyone.

I'm looking into getting into Uniden. Any thoughts or tips on how to go
about it?

Thanks,
Michal

Rick NK7I

Admin:  This is a phishing expedition, appearing in multiple groups, please take the usual precautions.

Rick NK7I