locked listen to the aircraft over the parade news media and CHP

Mike Height

The good thing to listen to today I'm just out of the range of San Francisco I live in the mission valley and I don't get San Francisco I am able to monitor the news media helicopters on 124.3 for the parade today the CHP generally has a helicopter overhead on 122.87 and sometimes they monitor 123. 025 over the warriors parade. Can be interesting sometimes

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022, 9:19 AM Mike Height via groups.io <heightmike13=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Somebody was kind enough to already post a link on radio references to the frequencies they should also have the command channels and the air ground in that link just for information the command channels are only used when The incident Commander figures he has a really big fire  a 10 acre fire is no big deal and 90% of fires in California are 10 acres or less it's just the ones that get out of control so the air ground frequencies should also be included in that link so everything should be there so whoever posted that up for me thank you and I don't know how to post links yet in this email so whoever it was thank you so the information should already be up there. Each district has one of the air ground frequencies and the top three on the airplane are generally used by or I should say each district has one of the air ground frequencies and one and one tank of frequency for each district so again thank you for whoever posted that link so I don't have to type them all

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022, 8:10 PM Gi Ve <give01@...> wrote:

From: azpowells
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2022 7:59 PM
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] I also forgot

Yes Mike, I would be interested in those freq's. I appreciate your effort . Stay safe.

Wayne Powell

On 6/19/2022 5:47 PM, Mike Height wrote:
Anybody is interested I have all the frequencies for the Cal fire aircraft fleet which is the largest in the world if you'd like me to post the frequencies I will do so anyway I'm sorry I just forgot in my last message

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022, 5:44 PM Mike Height via groups.io <heightmike13@...> wrote:
Everybody particularly people in California Cal fire is deploying the most modern helicopter or the most modern fire helicopter in the world it's called the Firehawk California has about 12 and now has ordered four more it's a fantastic helicopter it operates at high altitude it drops a thousand gallons of water I could go on all day on the mini things it does but it does have five radios inside and I was just curious if anybody knows where they're being deployed if you don't that's okay just some information and I know the numbers are 900 like 908-906 and etc and 913 is stationed here at Alma anyway just curious if anybody knows where they're being deployed and if not that's okay I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later anyway it's called Firehawk which basically is a Blackhawk modified for fire operations

Dewey

And all of these rambling emails that you are again continuing to send are related to Uniden how ???

Dewey

[...]

Then I won't put anything else  I'll let the group decide if they want me to put interesting stuff up that helps them enjoy their hobby we're not all technical people.

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022, 10:14 AM Dewey <Dewey3@...> wrote:

[...]

Rick NK7I

Posting commonly known and readily available frequency lists (CA/FED and media air 'channels') and discussing what is clearly a local event is not proper use of a list for worldwide coverage for Uniden.

A LOCAL group for scanner-heads would be the proper place.

A little consideration of others please?

Rick, NK7I

On 6/20/2022 11:04 AM, Mike Height wrote:
[...]

azpowells

Yes Mike keep this type of info coming.

Wayne

[...]

 for Your information I have seen lots of local stuff posted here in the past I've seen stuff from South Carolina some guy can't listen to the local police in South Carolina so if that rule is not really being applied if that's a rule of the list then fine I won't post anything I'm just trying to let people enjoy this hobby as much possible I just view the messages.

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022, 11:12 AM Rick NK7I <Rick.NK7I@...> wrote:

[...]

Since you stoop to that level, I'll answer in your rude context:

For YOUR information, that discussion was for a TECHNICAL reason, which IS in the domain of the group purpose (encryption and talkgroups).

This thread discussing local activities, is not.  The information is readily accessed on RR.

Don't bother answering, I've now muted this thread.  I really don't care what happens in CA for a parade of overpaid athletes.

Rick

On 6/20/2022 11:20 AM, Mike Height wrote:
[...]

You can just go ahead and inforce the rules since I'm not going to just watch the messages. anymore I'm doing exactly what you told me to do again just viewing the messages the way I look at it and yes I do have a uniden radio several of them if you can find good things to listen to or somebody can help you to  good things to listen to it really doesn't matter people so to just view the messages since how you don't want me to put anything . Also for your information I've received several pro posting frequencies messages and I'll do exactly what you told me to do not posting any messages or frequencies which by the way several people have told me that they are in favor of this so fine I'll look exactly what you told me to do and just watch the messages so it can all be technical which we are not all technical on this list including myself so have a good day and sorry everybody for posting these messages if people don't want them have a good day everybody

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022, 11:30 AM Rick NK7I <Rick.NK7I@...> wrote:

[...]

Everybody I'm sorry if I was not supposed to post any frequency information on this list so I'm just going to be viewing the list but I have to tell you I've seen very little activity all technical stuff and very little of that this list has been kind of dead anyway so I'm not even going to really bother to check it but maybe once a week I won't bother anybody with frequency information if nobody wants it buddy have a great day and enjoy your scanning hobby

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022, 11:42 AM Mike Height via groups.io <heightmike13=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Wow, Just Wow !!!!!!

 Wayne

On 6/20/2022 11:30 AM, Rick NK7I wrote:

[...]

I am not  supposed  not to post any frequencies on this list if you have a another email I'll drop you some frequency stuff when I get it  have a great day and enjoy your scanning hobby I'm just trying to let people really enjoy this hobby have a great day and yes I have an SDS 200 also and the way the media handles those situation like this might be the same in Kansas City so it is relevant to you and Kansas City just like me and San Jose California I'm not trying to start any kind of fights just enjoy your hobby and have a great day.

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022, 12:10 PM azpowells <azpowells@...> wrote:

[...]

Joe M.

Frequencies are fine as long as they are of nationwide interest.

Local/regional frequencies, system changes, etc are
usually better on lists that serve the area(s) affected.
(if there are not any, make one!)

While this is not strictly a technical list, that does comprise a lot of the purpose of this list, and then only when there is not a sub-group dedicated to the model in question.

I think you can stop posting that you aren't going to
post anymore, as that will only make the situation worse.

List Moderator

On 6/20/2022 3:16 PM, Mike Height wrote:
I am not supposed not to post any frequencies on this list if you have
a another email I'll drop you some frequency stuff when I get it have a
great day and enjoy your scanning hobby I'm just trying to let people
really enjoy this hobby have a great day and yes I have an SDS 200 also
and the way the media handles those situation like this might be the
same in Kansas City so it is relevant to you and Kansas City just like
me and San Jose California I'm not trying to start any kind of fights
just enjoy your hobby and have a great day.

Mike Height

Ok do you know of any Bay area groups that I can put the information on I've been looking for a long time and I cannot find anything so if anybody knows about any Bay area groups that I could put some as well activities on let me know and the people who want to get the frequency information or the Bay area information can go over to that area I have been looking a long time and I have not been able to find anything maybe we should think about starting a group I can't pay for the SDS fees I'm low income to be honest anybody  if anybody knows how we could start a Bay area group let me know how many people listen to 123.45 commercial pilot  Nationwide and a regular pilot air to air it's like the CB  of air  and it's a nationwide frequency how many people monitor that

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022, 12:24 PM Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:
Frequencies are fine as long as they are of nationwide interest.

Local/regional frequencies, system changes, etc are
usually better on lists that serve the area(s) affected.
(if there are not any, make one!)

While this is not strictly a technical list, that does comprise a lot of
the purpose of this list, and then only when there is not a sub-group
dedicated to the model in question.

I think you can stop posting that you aren't going to
post anymore, as that will only make the situation worse.

List Moderator

On 6/20/2022 3:16 PM, Mike Height wrote:
> I am not  supposed  not to post any frequencies on this list if you have
> a another email I'll drop you some frequency stuff when I get it  have a
> great day and enjoy your scanning hobby I'm just trying to let people
> really enjoy this hobby have a great day and yes I have an SDS 200 also
> and the way the media handles those situation like this might be the
> same in Kansas City so it is relevant to you and Kansas City just like
> me and San Jose California I'm not trying to start any kind of fights
> just enjoy your hobby and have a great day.

Mike Height

I will be just viewing the list I will not be posting no worries anymore like I said but if you can do me a favor if you find a bay area group Bay area list let me know and I can start a bay area group  sorry if I caused any inconvenience was just trying to let people enjoy the hobby so have a good day

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022, 12:37 PM Mike Height via groups.io <heightmike13=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

List Moderator