Group

barbara speir

Evan Platt

If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.
But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

barbara speir

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 7:11 PM, barbara speir
<barbeytoo@...> wrote:

Paul Smith <newsbirds@...>

My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..

I'm not in charge of that group but you join here: https://groups.io/g/SDS100/

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:21 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..

On May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.

But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

Paul Smith <newsbirds@...>

Hi Evan if that's your first name I checked out this group and I think it's a giant waste of time it's very little traffic old messages on some of the old radios for months anyway you don't have to answer but I'm not even going to bother to sign up it's a waste of time

On May 30, 2022 at 4:24 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

I'm not in charge of that group but you join here: https://groups.io/g/SDS100/

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:21 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..
>

> On May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:
>
> If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.
>
> But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.
>

> On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

> > Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

Paul Smith <newsbirds@...>

It really doesn't matter you can read it up on most peedies by 2025 are going to be going to encryption so I think all of you probably have your head stuck in the ground you better work all you better all wake up because the powers to be are going to be pushing for the PD in my particular area everybody is going encryption excuse me they're already encrypted so you guys are like a bunch of ostriches with your head in the ground

On Jun 2, 2022 at 1:58 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

Hi Evan if that's your first name I checked out this group and I think it's a giant waste of time it's very little traffic old messages on some of the old radios for months anyway you don't have to answer but I'm not even going to bother to sign up it's a waste of time

On May 30, 2022 at 4:24 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

I'm not in charge of that group but you join here: https://groups.io/g/SDS100/

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:21 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..
>

> On May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:
>
> If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.
>
> But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.
>

> On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

> > Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

Evan Platt

Maybe you're looking at the wrong group? It's pretty active. And there
is things to listen to other than PD.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 3:57 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

[...]

No need to carry this conversation any longer but all these scanner people think they have to listen to scanners the PD every time I mention to them that they need to start listing other things they tell me I'm nuts so no need to carry any further I don't want to listen to me anyway so end of my conversations and no need to carry it on and further I will not answer have a good day

On Jun 2, 2022 at 4:16 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

Maybe you're looking at the wrong group? It's pretty active. And there

is things to listen to other than PD.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 3:57 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> It really doesn't matter you can read it up on most peedies by 2025 are going to be going to encryption so I think all of you probably have your head stuck in the ground you better work all you better all wake up because the powers to be are going to be pushing for the PD in my particular area everybody is going encryption excuse me they're already encrypted so you guys are like a bunch of ostriches with your head in the ground
>

> On Jun 2, 2022 at 1:58 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:
>

> Hi Evan if that's your first name I checked out this group and I think it's a giant waste of time it's very little traffic old messages on some of the old radios for months anyway you don't have to answer but I'm not even going to bother to sign up it's a waste of time
>
> On May 30, 2022 at 4:24 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:
>
> I'm not in charge of that group but you join here: https://groups.io/g/SDS100/
>

> On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:21 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:
>

> > My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..
>

> > On May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:
>

> > If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.
>

> > But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.
>

> > On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

> > > Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

Mike Todd

Well…. That was weird.

, please excuse my typos....

On Jun 2, 2022, at 18:31, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

No need to carry this conversation any longer but all these scanner people think they have to listen to scanners the PD every time I mention to them that they need to start listing other things they tell me I'm nuts so no need to carry any further I don't want to listen to me anyway so end of my conversations and no need to carry it on and further I will not answer have a good day

On Jun 2, 2022 at 4:16 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

Maybe you're looking at the wrong group? It's pretty active. And there

is things to listen to other than PD.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 3:57 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> It really doesn't matter you can read it up on most peedies by 2025 are going to be going to encryption so I think all of you probably have your head stuck in the ground you better work all you better all wake up because the powers to be are going to be pushing for the PD in my particular area everybody is going encryption excuse me they're already encrypted so you guys are like a bunch of ostriches with your head in the ground
>

> On Jun 2, 2022 at 1:58 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:
>

> Hi Evan if that's your first name I checked out this group and I think it's a giant waste of time it's very little traffic old messages on some of the old radios for months anyway you don't have to answer but I'm not even going to bother to sign up it's a waste of time
>
> On May 30, 2022 at 4:24 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:
>
> I'm not in charge of that group but you join here: https://groups.io/g/SDS100/
>

> On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:21 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:
>

> > My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..
>

> > On May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:
>

> > If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.
>

> > But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.
>

> > On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

> > > Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

Rick Darnall

Agreed

No need to carry this conversation any longer but all these scanner people think they have to listen to scanners the PD every time I mention to them that they need to start listing other things they tell me I'm nuts so no need to carry any further I don't want to listen to me anyway so end of my conversations and no need to carry it on and further I will not answer have a good day

On Jun 2, 2022 at 4:16 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

Maybe you're looking at the wrong group? It's pretty active. And there

is things to listen to other than PD.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 3:57 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> It really doesn't matter you can read it up on most peedies by 2025 are going to be going to encryption so I think all of you probably have your head stuck in the ground you better work all you better all wake up because the powers to be are going to be pushing for the PD in my particular area everybody is going encryption excuse me they're already encrypted so you guys are like a bunch of ostriches with your head in the ground

> On Jun 2, 2022 at 1:58 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> Hi Evan if that's your first name I checked out this group and I think it's a giant waste of time it's very little traffic old messages on some of the old radios for months anyway you don't have to answer but I'm not even going to bother to sign up it's a waste of time

> On May 30, 2022 at 4:24 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

> I'm not in charge of that group but you join here: https://groups.io/g/SDS100/

> On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:21 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> > My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..

> > On May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

> > If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.

> > But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.

> > On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

> > > Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

robertwichert

I like, read, and learn from this group.

Robert P. Wichert P.Eng.

Office +1 916 966 9060
Mobile  +1 916 712 4481

On Jun 2, 2022, at 7:26 PM, Rick Darnall <rickdarnall@...> wrote:

Agreed

No need to carry this conversation any longer but all these scanner people think they have to listen to scanners the PD every time I mention to them that they need to start listing other things they tell me I'm nuts so no need to carry any further I don't want to listen to me anyway so end of my conversations and no need to carry it on and further I will not answer have a good day

On Jun 2, 2022 at 4:16 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

Maybe you're looking at the wrong group? It's pretty active. And there

is things to listen to other than PD.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 3:57 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> It really doesn't matter you can read it up on most peedies by 2025 are going to be going to encryption so I think all of you probably have your head stuck in the ground you better work all you better all wake up because the powers to be are going to be pushing for the PD in my particular area everybody is going encryption excuse me they're already encrypted so you guys are like a bunch of ostriches with your head in the ground

> On Jun 2, 2022 at 1:58 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> Hi Evan if that's your first name I checked out this group and I think it's a giant waste of time it's very little traffic old messages on some of the old radios for months anyway you don't have to answer but I'm not even going to bother to sign up it's a waste of time

> On May 30, 2022 at 4:24 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

> I'm not in charge of that group but you join here: https://groups.io/g/SDS100/

> On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:21 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> > My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..

> > On May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

> > If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.

> > But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.

> > On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

> > > Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

Paul Smith <newsbirds@...>

Agreed I have no idea how this message got up on this  internet group it was not intended to I never even subscribed to I apologize I mean excuse my typos I never is a lot to listen to All of my PD on crypted in my area and what few are left open are going that way so and again I have no idea of this messages even going to make it up to the list so have a good day everybody

On Jun 2, 2022 at 7:26 PM, Rick Darnall <rickdarnall@...> wrote:

Agreed

No need to carry this conversation any longer but all these scanner people think they have to listen to scanners the PD every time I mention to them that they need to start listing other things they tell me I'm nuts so no need to carry any further I don't want to listen to me anyway so end of my conversations and no need to carry it on and further I will not answer have a good day

On Jun 2, 2022 at 4:16 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

Maybe you're looking at the wrong group? It's pretty active. And there

is things to listen to other than PD.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 3:57 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> It really doesn't matter you can read it up on most peedies by 2025 are going to be going to encryption so I think all of you probably have your head stuck in the ground you better work all you better all wake up because the powers to be are going to be pushing for the PD in my particular area everybody is going encryption excuse me they're already encrypted so you guys are like a bunch of ostriches with your head in the ground

> On Jun 2, 2022 at 1:58 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> Hi Evan if that's your first name I checked out this group and I think it's a giant waste of time it's very little traffic old messages on some of the old radios for months anyway you don't have to answer but I'm not even going to bother to sign up it's a waste of time

> On May 30, 2022 at 4:24 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

> I'm not in charge of that group but you join here: https://groups.io/g/SDS100/

> On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:21 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> > My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..

> > On May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

> > If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.

> > But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.

> > On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

> > > Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

Paul Smith <newsbirds@...>

And I never subscribe to this list so I have no idea how it got up here so I apologize to everybody and again I never subscribed but here are the messages this is really weird. And again I'm sorry I have no idea what's going on

On Jun 2, 2022 at 4:33 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

No need to carry this conversation any longer but all these scanner people think they have to listen to scanners the PD every time I mention to them that they need to start listing other things they tell me I'm nuts so no need to carry any further I don't want to listen to me anyway so end of my conversations and no need to carry it on and further I will not answer have a good day

On Jun 2, 2022 at 4:16 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

Maybe you're looking at the wrong group? It's pretty active. And there

is things to listen to other than PD.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 3:57 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> It really doesn't matter you can read it up on most peedies by 2025 are going to be going to encryption so I think all of you probably have your head stuck in the ground you better work all you better all wake up because the powers to be are going to be pushing for the PD in my particular area everybody is going encryption excuse me they're already encrypted so you guys are like a bunch of ostriches with your head in the ground
>

> On Jun 2, 2022 at 1:58 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:
>

> Hi Evan if that's your first name I checked out this group and I think it's a giant waste of time it's very little traffic old messages on some of the old radios for months anyway you don't have to answer but I'm not even going to bother to sign up it's a waste of time
>
> On May 30, 2022 at 4:24 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:
>
> I'm not in charge of that group but you join here: https://groups.io/g/SDS100/
>

> On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:21 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:
>

> > My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..
>

> > On May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:
>

> > If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.
>

> > But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.
>

> > On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

> > > Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

Paul Smith <newsbirds@...>

Well I'll give this a shot and see if it makes it up to the list for starters here in California we're now approaching fire season so I listen to the extensive Air forces that Cal fire has and I listen to the air to ground frequency which is really good to listen to because if the chief thinks the fire is big enough he calls for aircraft and they call the IC as soon as they get over the fire and they have a much better view of the fire and what it's doing so because the aircraft much higher he can see the whole fire and he reports that the IC so each district or area has an underground frequency the tankers also have a frequency that they coordinate their airdrops on so you get a pretty good idea of what's going on with fire anyway just one really good thing everybody could listen to his fingers 123.45 everybody uses it particularly the commercial airline pilots and they report back to other aircraft on what the flight routes are doing it could be interesting sometimes there's more and if you guys want me to talk about a few more things that everybody could listen to just let me know things how I've subscribed to this list so I will try to be helpful everybody on other things you can listen to that can be really exciting sometimes have a good day have a good week and have a nice weekend.

On Jun 2, 2022 at 8:53 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

And I never subscribe to this list so I have no idea how it got up here so I apologize to everybody and again I never subscribed but here are the messages this is really weird. And again I'm sorry I have no idea what's going on

On Jun 2, 2022 at 4:33 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

No need to carry this conversation any longer but all these scanner people think they have to listen to scanners the PD every time I mention to them that they need to start listing other things they tell me I'm nuts so no need to carry any further I don't want to listen to me anyway so end of my conversations and no need to carry it on and further I will not answer have a good day

On Jun 2, 2022 at 4:16 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

Maybe you're looking at the wrong group? It's pretty active. And there

is things to listen to other than PD.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 3:57 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> It really doesn't matter you can read it up on most peedies by 2025 are going to be going to encryption so I think all of you probably have your head stuck in the ground you better work all you better all wake up because the powers to be are going to be pushing for the PD in my particular area everybody is going encryption excuse me they're already encrypted so you guys are like a bunch of ostriches with your head in the ground
>

> On Jun 2, 2022 at 1:58 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:
>

> Hi Evan if that's your first name I checked out this group and I think it's a giant waste of time it's very little traffic old messages on some of the old radios for months anyway you don't have to answer but I'm not even going to bother to sign up it's a waste of time
>
> On May 30, 2022 at 4:24 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:
>
> I'm not in charge of that group but you join here: https://groups.io/g/SDS100/
>

> On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:21 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:
>

> > My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..
>

> > On May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:
>

> > If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.
>

> > But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.
>

> > On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

> > > Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

Paul Smith <newsbirds@...>

Hi Robert I have no idea how I got subscribe to this email list but I'll go to the shot see if it's interesting I do an awful lot of monitoring I think I have somewhere around 30 scanners base and portables I prefer the portables I've almost had to evacuate my house two times so with portables it's easy you just throw them in your pocket and you're out the door.

On Jun 2, 2022 at 7:37 PM, robertwichert <robert@...> wrote:

I like, read, and learn from this group.

Robert P. Wichert P.Eng.

Office +1 916 966 9060
Mobile  +1 916 712 4481

On Jun 2, 2022, at 7:26 PM, Rick Darnall <rickdarnall@...> wrote:

Agreed

No need to carry this conversation any longer but all these scanner people think they have to listen to scanners the PD every time I mention to them that they need to start listing other things they tell me I'm nuts so no need to carry any further I don't want to listen to me anyway so end of my conversations and no need to carry it on and further I will not answer have a good day

On Jun 2, 2022 at 4:16 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

Maybe you're looking at the wrong group? It's pretty active. And there

is things to listen to other than PD.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 3:57 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> It really doesn't matter you can read it up on most peedies by 2025 are going to be going to encryption so I think all of you probably have your head stuck in the ground you better work all you better all wake up because the powers to be are going to be pushing for the PD in my particular area everybody is going encryption excuse me they're already encrypted so you guys are like a bunch of ostriches with your head in the ground

> On Jun 2, 2022 at 1:58 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> Hi Evan if that's your first name I checked out this group and I think it's a giant waste of time it's very little traffic old messages on some of the old radios for months anyway you don't have to answer but I'm not even going to bother to sign up it's a waste of time

> On May 30, 2022 at 4:24 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

> I'm not in charge of that group but you join here: https://groups.io/g/SDS100/

> On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:21 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> > My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..

> > On May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

> > If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.

> > But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.

> > On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

> > > Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

Paul Smith <newsbirds@...>

Got a brainstorm why doesn't everybody put the things here that are not PD and what they listen to besides PD so we can start some interesting conversations about other things other great things to listen to thank you we are or maybe what everybody would like to see in a new scanner which we will probably not see for many years but you can always hope have a good day everybody

On Jun 2, 2022 at 9:14 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

Hi Robert I have no idea how I got subscribe to this email list but I'll go to the shot see if it's interesting I do an awful lot of monitoring I think I have somewhere around 30 scanners base and portables I prefer the portables I've almost had to evacuate my house two times so with portables it's easy you just throw them in your pocket and you're out the door.

On Jun 2, 2022 at 7:37 PM, robertwichert <robert@...> wrote:

I like, read, and learn from this group.

Robert P. Wichert P.Eng.

Office +1 916 966 9060
Mobile  +1 916 712 4481

On Jun 2, 2022, at 7:26 PM, Rick Darnall <rickdarnall@...> wrote:

Agreed

No need to carry this conversation any longer but all these scanner people think they have to listen to scanners the PD every time I mention to them that they need to start listing other things they tell me I'm nuts so no need to carry any further I don't want to listen to me anyway so end of my conversations and no need to carry it on and further I will not answer have a good day

On Jun 2, 2022 at 4:16 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

Maybe you're looking at the wrong group? It's pretty active. And there

is things to listen to other than PD.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 3:57 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> It really doesn't matter you can read it up on most peedies by 2025 are going to be going to encryption so I think all of you probably have your head stuck in the ground you better work all you better all wake up because the powers to be are going to be pushing for the PD in my particular area everybody is going encryption excuse me they're already encrypted so you guys are like a bunch of ostriches with your head in the ground

> On Jun 2, 2022 at 1:58 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> Hi Evan if that's your first name I checked out this group and I think it's a giant waste of time it's very little traffic old messages on some of the old radios for months anyway you don't have to answer but I'm not even going to bother to sign up it's a waste of time

> On May 30, 2022 at 4:24 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

> I'm not in charge of that group but you join here: https://groups.io/g/SDS100/

> On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:21 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> > My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..

> > On May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

> > If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.

> > But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.

> > On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

> > > Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

Paul Smith <newsbirds@...>

Okay I guess somehow when I emailed you it's subscribed me to the list so I'll go to the shot to see what's up here and interesting and I was thinking about it and maybe we could start a good conversation about other things to listen to which there is a ton of good stuff to listen to talk just thought just a brainstorm anyway have a good day

On Jun 2, 2022 at 4:16 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

Maybe you're looking at the wrong group? It's pretty active. And there

is things to listen to other than PD.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 3:57 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> It really doesn't matter you can read it up on most peedies by 2025 are going to be going to encryption so I think all of you probably have your head stuck in the ground you better work all you better all wake up because the powers to be are going to be pushing for the PD in my particular area everybody is going encryption excuse me they're already encrypted so you guys are like a bunch of ostriches with your head in the ground
>

> On Jun 2, 2022 at 1:58 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:
>

> Hi Evan if that's your first name I checked out this group and I think it's a giant waste of time it's very little traffic old messages on some of the old radios for months anyway you don't have to answer but I'm not even going to bother to sign up it's a waste of time
>
> On May 30, 2022 at 4:24 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:
>
> I'm not in charge of that group but you join here: https://groups.io/g/SDS100/
>

> On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:21 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:
>

> > My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..
>

> > On May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:
>

> > If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.
>

> > But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.
>

> > On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

> > > Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

Paul Smith <newsbirds@...>

Oh well weird things can happen with computers and somehow I was just emailing one person and I got subscribed to the list so I'll make the best out of it there might be a chance to put some interesting stuff up here

On Jun 2, 2022 at 7:03 PM, Mike Todd via groups.io <autopilot9@...> wrote:

Well…. That was weird.

, please excuse my typos....

On Jun 2, 2022, at 18:31, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

No need to carry this conversation any longer but all these scanner people think they have to listen to scanners the PD every time I mention to them that they need to start listing other things they tell me I'm nuts so no need to carry any further I don't want to listen to me anyway so end of my conversations and no need to carry it on and further I will not answer have a good day

On Jun 2, 2022 at 4:16 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

Maybe you're looking at the wrong group? It's pretty active. And there

is things to listen to other than PD.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 3:57 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:

> It really doesn't matter you can read it up on most peedies by 2025 are going to be going to encryption so I think all of you probably have your head stuck in the ground you better work all you better all wake up because the powers to be are going to be pushing for the PD in my particular area everybody is going encryption excuse me they're already encrypted so you guys are like a bunch of ostriches with your head in the ground
>

> On Jun 2, 2022 at 1:58 PM, Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:
>

> Hi Evan if that's your first name I checked out this group and I think it's a giant waste of time it's very little traffic old messages on some of the old radios for months anyway you don't have to answer but I'm not even going to bother to sign up it's a waste of time
>
> On May 30, 2022 at 4:24 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:
>
> I'm not in charge of that group but you join here: https://groups.io/g/SDS100/
>

> On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 4:21 PM Paul Smith <newsbirds@...> wrote:
>

> > My name is Paul I have a SDS 100 and I understand you're in charge of the SDS group how do I subscribe to the group is there an SDS 100 group..
>

> > On May 18, 2022 at 5:18 PM, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:
>

> > If you can post to the group (which you did), you are in the group.
>

> > But for future, you need to add yourself to groups.
>

> > On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 5:11 PM barbara speir <barbeytoo@...> wrote:

> > > Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

Paul Smith <newsbirds@...>

Hi Robert would you like to hear some really cool stuff that I listen to that can be very interesting my PD in my area is all encrypted my fire is open and this is an interesting time to monitor because I live in California and fire season is here. Or let me give you some good information on things you can listen to I don't know where you live but you don't have to listen to PD there is good stuff to listen to reach medical helicopter medical most of it is pretty routine type traffic moving when patient from One hospital together but I do listen to the alert channel so if a fire chief on the ground asks for a helicopter you hear the tone go off and the dispatch and if it's close enough you can listen to cal cord some areas I believe they use a white fire channels or the vtac channels and you can't listen to the air coordination on where the land helicopter just a couple things you might think about again I don't know where you live but just a little example