From: RFI-EMI-GUY <rhyolite@...>
To: "main@uniden.groups.io" <main@uniden.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2020, 04:24:38 PM CST
Subject: Re: [Uniden] VERY SAD news about Paul Opitz (UPMan)

Sorry to hear this. I have read his blog many times and I am not sure I would have shown the bravery he has in fighting that awful battle. RIP Paul.

dave runion

What terrible news to hear! A very wonderful and knowledgeable gentleman whom I had the opportunity to speak with on occasion. May he rest peacefully, and my prayers go out to his family