BC436hp - Sentinel Question

Les

Does Sentinel have the ability to change the service type selection when making changes or adding to favorite lists ?
If so, how can this be prevented ?  I have the 436hp.

Joe M.

Sentinel does let you change the Service Type but will not change it from other sources, so the way to keep it the same is for you to not change it. NEW channels default to Custom 1, but again, you can change that if you want.

Joe M.