SDS Radios/ HOME PATROL

Edward Maikranz

I agree that traveling with the Home Patrol is great, especially with a GPS connected. I went a step farther, I now use an SDS-100 with a built in GPS module, it is the ultimate road trip scanner.
Ed

On Sep 3, 2021, at 8:36 AM, KD2DRS via groups.io <LEECSMITH@...> wrote:

I travel quite a bit for work and just for enjoyment and love the Home Patrol.

If you're using the radio in multiple destinations you need Home Patrol, it makes all that simple.

KD2DRS <LEECSMITH@...>