Topics

floor mount for sds 100 in car

charles hamlin

anybody know where to get good floor mount for the sds100 scanner. would like to mount to floor of car any recomendations

Joe M.

You want to mount the SDS100 on the floor?

I 'mount' mine on a console using a simple
mic hanger and the stock belt clip button.

That way I can see and control it easily.

Joe M.

On 5/30/2020 10:13 AM, chuckles491963@... wrote:
anybody know where to get good floor mount for the sds100 scanner. would
like to mount to floor of car any recomendations

azpowells

Ram Mounts are the very best.

 Wayne P.

On 5/30/2020 10:27 AM, Joe M. wrote:
You want to mount the SDS100 on the floor?

I 'mount' mine on a console using a simple
mic hanger and the stock belt clip button.

That way I can see and control it easily.

Joe M.

On 5/30/2020 10:13 AM, chuckles491963@... wrote:
anybody know where to get good floor mount for the sds100 scanner. would
like to mount to floor of car any recomendations

Curt Underwood

Check out proclipusa.com. Vehicle specific dash mounts. I have not financial interest.

Curt

On May 30, 2020, at 2:09 PM, azpowells <azpowells@...> wrote:

Ram Mounts are the very best.

 Wayne P.

On 5/30/2020 10:27 AM, Joe M. wrote:
You want to mount the SDS100 on the floor?

I 'mount' mine on a console using a simple
mic hanger and the stock belt clip button.

That way I can see and control it easily.

Joe M.

On 5/30/2020 10:13 AM, chuckles491963@... wrote:
anybody know where to get good floor mount for the sds100 scanner. would
like to mount to floor of car any recomendations

Hal Mueller

I’ve used a Lido 300 gooseneck mount for my ham transceiver for a long time. Works well. There are other options at HRO.

On May 30, 2020, at 9:38 AM, chuckles491963@... wrote:

anybody know where to get good floor mount for the sds100 scanner. would like to mount to floor of car any recomendations

Ted

anybody know where to get good floor mount for the sds100 scanner. would like to mount to floor of car any recomendations

Ted

https://www.lidomounts.com/homepage.html

using a seat track bolt is 'on the floor'...

You want to mount the SDS100 on the floor?

I 'mount' mine on a console using a simple
mic hanger and the stock belt clip button.

That way I can see and control it easily.

Joe M.

On 5/30/2020 10:13 AM, chuckles491963@... wrote:
anybody know where to get good floor mount for the sds100 scanner. would
like to mount to floor of car any recomendations

Michael WA7SKG

anybody know where to get good floor mount for the sds100 scanner. would like to mount to floor of car any recomendations
_._,_._,_

Jhark201

Take a look at these from lido mounts....

On May 30, 2020, at 3:08 PM, azpowells <azpowells@...> wrote:

Ram Mounts are the very best.

 Wayne P.

On 5/30/2020 10:27 AM, Joe M. wrote:
You want to mount the SDS100 on the floor?

I 'mount' mine on a console using a simple
mic hanger and the stock belt clip button.

That way I can see and control it easily.

Joe M.

On 5/30/2020 10:13 AM, chuckles491963@... wrote:
anybody know where to get good floor mount for the sds100 scanner. would
like to mount to floor of car any recomendations

David Lines

Cool! Lots of great ideas!

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 7:54 PM Jhark201 <Jhark201@...> wrote:
Take a look at these from lido mounts....

On May 30, 2020, at 3:08 PM, azpowells <azpowells@...> wrote:

Ram Mounts are the very best.

 Wayne P.

On 5/30/2020 10:27 AM, Joe M. wrote:
You want to mount the SDS100 on the floor?

I 'mount' mine on a console using a simple
mic hanger and the stock belt clip button.

That way I can see and control it easily.

Joe M.

On 5/30/2020 10:13 AM, chuckles491963@... wrote:
anybody know where to get good floor mount for the sds100 scanner. would
like to mount to floor of car any recomendations

Doug J

Hello Wayne,

Is this what you mean by a Ram Mount ????? As you did not give a web page reference, as I have no idea what you are talking about.

Regards,

Doug

You want to mount the SDS100 on the floor?

I 'mount' mine on a console using a simple
mic hanger and the stock belt clip button.

That way I can see and control it easily.

Joe M.

On 5/30/2020 10:13 AM, chuckles491963@... wrote:
anybody know where to get good floor mount for the sds100 scanner. would
like to mount to floor of car any recomendations

Joe M.

Well at least the "mount" part was not shown. (Thank God)

Joe M.