Band, Row 2 VHF, Row 3 UHF, and 10 800.

Easier to remember.

Joe M.

On 5/18/2020 1:44 PM, Joe M. wrote:
True, you cannot search across bands. I didn't think that needed said.

You can just activate a range. If it's lower (higher) than the one you
want, just deactivate it and activate the next higher (or lower) one.

Joe M.

On 5/18/2020 1:38 PM, Jay Law wrote:
Thanks Joe

They can't be programmed to whatever I want because the frequencies have
to be within the range of the Bank...otherwise you get an 'out of band'
error.

I take it the solution is to carry this ⇓ around or memorise the
frequencies...

Jay Law <jaylaw99@...>

Thanks Joe

They can't be programmed to whatever I want because the frequencies have to be within the range of the Bank...otherwise you get an 'out of band' error.

I take it the solution is to carry this ⇓ around or memorise the frequencies...

Joe M.

You can 'reset' them to be whatever you
want or whatever you can easily remember.

Joe M.

On 5/18/2020 12:31 PM, Jay Law wrote:
Ref - Custom search ranges...

There are 10 pre-programmed search ranges, all of which can be
customised to search a specific range of frequencies (through program
limits).

Is there a way of 'resetting' custom search ranges to the default values?

This is to avoid having to memorise the search ranges....

I have spent hours trawling the manual and YT looking for solutions..

Thanks.

Jay

Jay Law <jaylaw99@...>