Rechargeable Batteries

Chris Sayles

Hi All, another positive testimonial for the Eneloop cells here.  I had a set for my BCD436HP and they were great.  I switched to the highest capacity Ni-MH Amazon branded batteries and the Eneloops were noticeably better.

When these Amazon cells flame out for good I will definitely be getting another set of the Eneloops...

Chris

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 9:23 AM Bob Stern via Groups.Io <bobbystern=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you Joe and David.

what an amazing coincidence that I receive an email from Amazon hawking the Panasonic eneloop batteries. 😎

I will order some.

thanks.

Bob Stern

Thank you Joe and David.

what an amazing coincidence that I receive an email from Amazon hawking the Panasonic eneloop batteries. 😎

I will order some.

thanks.

David O'Banion

That would be SANYO Eneloop,
but for the last few years they have been branded Panasonic because Matsushita bought up Sanyo.
I have been using Sanyo Eneloop cells for nearly ten years and I'm happy with them.
The Panasonics are probably even better.

David
KJ6QKV

On Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 06:56:48 PM PST, Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:

I love the Powerex chargers. Not as impressed with the batteries.

I prefer the Sony Eneloop cells.

Joe M.

On 3/4/2020 6:17 PM, Bob Stern via Groups.Io wrote:
> I am currently using POWEREX AA 2700 NIMH batteries in my scanners. I have been using these for years with good results. I also used similar Sanyo’s which lasted quite awhile.
>
> However, it seems to me that the POWEREX batteries that I bought in the last two years don’t perform as well as the older ones.
>
> I have seen a couple of charger/analyzers on Amazon that may help my power situation.
>
> 1. Powerex MH-C9000  $80.49
> 2. BT-C2400  $26.96
>
> Does anyone know if these things really work as advertised? I would like to resurrect my current crop of batteries if possible. The BT-C2400 price is more appealing.
>
> Comments and suggestions are welcome.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bobby

Joe M.