Antenna array

Don Curtis <Don.Curtis@...>

Try telling your airbags the velcro is good enough.

Michael

Chris,

Show us the inside so we can see the radio set up!

Mike

Mark Lassman

These antennas might be good enough for very local stuff, but I can’t see them working very well for something more than a few miles away.

On Jan 1, 2020, at 3:47 PM, Chris Quirk via Groups.Io <w6cjq@...> wrote:

HI: 6 antennas 7 radios I use the Phantom antennas for 800 Mhzs 150 and and 450. The center base load is for 42 Mhzs and 144Mhzs with a duplexer. The phantom antennas work reasonably well and instead of removing 6 antennas at underground parking garage I remove the whip on the 42 Mhzs antenna which makes life easier, I have a couple of events where I need more gain so I swap the phantom antennas for a center load or half wave whip.
<0101201522_resized.jpg>

Chris Quirk