Re: SDS-100

John Irvine <chasebiz@...>

Push the Menu button, the one with 3 red lines on it on the left side of the SDS100
On the screen you will now see Menu.
Turn the button on top to highlight Set Scan Selection and push down.
Now turn the button to Select Lists to Monitor and push down.
Now turn the button to the various lists you want to turn on or off and push down turning the selection on or off and push.
Push the Menu button with the 3 red lines on it one more time - and you have set the programs.

John from Concord, CA.

On Saturday, June 6, 2020, 6:06:46 AM PDT, Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:

Just hit the FL Quick Keys they set up and hit ENTER.

For example, if they set them up as FLQK 1/2 for FL, and 3/4 for NC, hit
3 ENTER 4 ENTER to enable or disable NC. Exactly what they are depends
on how they programmed it.

Or you can use the menu to SET SCAN SELECTION and enable/disable them
that way.

Joe M.