Re: SDS-100

harvey morse

Thank you Joe! Very much appreciated!

Harvey

From: <main@Uniden.groups.io> on behalf of "Joe M. via groups.io" <mch@...>
Date: Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 9:06 AM
To: "main@Uniden.groups.io" <main@Uniden.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Uniden] SDS-100

Just hit the FL Quick Keys they set up and hit ENTER.

For example, if they set them up as FLQK 1/2 for FL, and 3/4 for NC, hit

3 ENTER 4 ENTER to enable or disable NC. Exactly what they are depends

on how they programmed it.

Or you can use the menu to SET SCAN SELECTION and enable/disable them

that way.

Joe M.

On 6/6/2020 8:59 AM, harvey morse wrote:

Hello All,

I just purchased an SDS-100. The selling dealer set up four “banks” for

me, two for FL and two for NC. Can anyone please tell me how to turn off

the two FL banks when I am in NC and vice-versa as I go back and forth?

I have looked at the instruction manual and it is way over my

comprehgension level.

You’re assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Harvey

K1DJG?