Regards
John Eggington
VK3EGG

On 2020-05-31 12:54, Doug J wrote:
Hello John,
Wow, a uniden 2020, Noah had one of them on his ark. I worked for
uniden back in the early 90's, and even back then, they had no info.
But all is not lost, you can find all the info you need here....
http://www.rigpix.com/mischam/uniden_2020.htm
RigPix Database - Other ham radios - Uniden 2020 [1]
GENERAL: Type: Amateur HF transceiver: Frequency range: TX: 10-80 m
RX: 10-80 m + 11 m and WWV 15.0 MHz: Tuning steps: Continuous: Mode:
AM/SSB/CW: Channels/memory management:
www.rigpix.com
Regards,
Doug VK2XLJ
-------------------------
FROM: main@Uniden.groups.io <main@Uniden.groups.io> on behalf of John
Eggington <vk3egg@...>
SENT: Sunday, 31 May 2020 7:58 AM
TO: Uniden@groups.io <Uniden@groups.io>
CC: John Eggington <vk3egg@...>; John Eggington
<vk3egg@...>; John Eggington <vk3egg@...>
SUBJECT: [Uniden] Re - UNIDEN 2020 mains cable and original microphone
Hi there
I have 2 uniden 2020 tranceivers that are missing their
mains cables (with the hirose connector) and their microphones. They
got lost moving some years ago.
I am looking for these parts to get the radios woring again.
Also a complete service manual. A PDF would be fine.
Thanks
Regards
John Eggington
VK3EGG