From: main@Uniden.groups.io <main@Uniden.groups.io> on behalf of John Eggington <vk3egg@...>
Sent: Sunday, 31 May 2020 7:58 AM
To: Uniden@groups.io <Uniden@groups.io>
Cc: John Eggington <vk3egg@...>; John Eggington <vk3egg@...>; John Eggington <vk3egg@...>
Subject: [Uniden] Re - UNIDEN 2020 mains cable and original microphone

Hi there
            I have 2 uniden 2020 tranceivers that are missing their mains cables (with the hirose connector) and their microphones. They got lost moving some years ago.
I am looking for these parts to get the radios woring again.

Also a complete service manual. A PDF would be fine.

Thanks
Regards
           John Eggington
                                 VK3EGG