Re: Bios?

don robinson

Thank you, Chris.

On Thursday, May 21, 2020, 07:45:12 PM PDT, Christopher Nelsen via groups.io <wd9hik@...> wrote:

Anyone interested in ham radio I would strongly suggest ( and highly recommend )

It not only teaches theory but how to pass the test in a way that 99.9% of the people can comprehend and remember.

You can do it on line, home course, books, CD,  or even attend a class in person.

It is a great hobby!

Chris
WD9HIK

On Thursday, May 21, 2020, 9:18 PM, don robinson via groups.io <don_551@...> wrote:

also, another thank you.

On Thursday, May 21, 2020, 03:19:43 PM PDT, Earle Richardson <earle@...> wrote:

If you are serious about Ham Radio, Try hamtestonline.com.

Earle