From: main@Uniden.groups.io [mailto:main@Uniden.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Harris - WD0HDR
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 10:14 PM
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Bios?

Interesting posts thanks

I retired after 41 yeast with the State of Colorado State Patrol, then 10 years Motorola software support.
When I started in 1962, I did radio repair installs and tower work, then I went into communications/dispatch.
I managed a 911 center for 26 years dispatching to state county and city agencies.
The last 5 years of my career I worked in IT installing computer aided dispatch across the state.

I'm also an amateur radio operator involved locally and with all the amateur digital modes.

David
WD0HDR
WD0HDR@...
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A Edison