From: main@Uniden.groups.io <main@Uniden.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael
Lynch
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 09:38
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Bios?

When I was in high school in Arizona during the early 1970s, the
counselors hounded me about what I wanted to do after school. I did
not know. Then in my Junior year I bought a Radio Shack Patrolman
Pro-7A scanner (with crystals). I installed it in my 1972 AMC
Gremlin and started chasing police calls on Friday and Saturday
nights. Family, friends, and even my mom sometimes accompanied
me. That was when I decided that I wanted to go into Law Enforcement.

I spent 5 years as a city police officer in Arizona and California
before going federal in 1984. I spent 14.5 years as a Special Agent
with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) which included
4.5 years stationed in Naples, Italy. The last 5.5 years I was a
Special Agent with the EPA Office of Inspector General in San
Francisco doing computer crimes investigations. I retired 16 years
ago this coming August.

I now have a Uniden BCD536HP desktop scanner, a BCD436HP handheld,
and a BCD396XT handheld.

And, yes, my mom still has my Patrolman scanner hooked up at her
house. It still received Phoenix Fire.

- Mike
Peoria, AZ
KK6FCQ