From: main@Uniden.groups.io <main@Uniden.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Ferguson
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 18:26
To: main@uniden.groups.io
Subject: [Uniden] Bios?

Apparently “disappearing ink” has made I come back? Sent this email earlier using the wrong email address and it got sent back. I simply copied and pasted it into a new email, but it apparently didn’t work as planned, so here it is again

It’s fascinating to read the different posts when different people get into an in-depth discussion on different topics and subjects, but we don’t know who you are or where your from or your background, well, at least some of us. Would it be possible to include a small amount of bio info to help use better understand each other, especially during this “shelter in place” times?

Being a retired teacher/school admin in southern Illinois, I’ve had a scanner going back to the early ’70’s with a ten channel Bearcat and only one crystal to start with. Used to have it in my ’62 VW Bug which was interesting since it was only 6-volts.

Just an idea, but am thrilled we don’t have some of the complex systems you guys discuss (and cuss), and other than one local county and the ISP, no one else has gone digital.

Tim

https://www.avg.com