Highway patrol is still on 460 but also heard on a shared 800 mhz system.

JOHN

technology is nice when it works! ---         Engineers SOLVE PROBLEMS..Unix: Solaris AIX  HP-HPUx Linux  Analon/FREGGS FARMS grapes, eggs,birds  602-909-5280

On Thursday, May 14, 2020, 12:31:55 PM MST, Joe Polcari <joe@...> wrote:

Lucky you.

I live in FL and encryption absolutely ruined my hobby.

From: <main@Uniden.groups.io> on behalf of "Joe M." <mch@...>
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 3:24 PM
To: <main@Uniden.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Uniden] SDS100 Upgrades?

You could say P25 "ruined it", or digital "ruined it", or

narrowbanding "ruined it". Any required newer scanners.

Yes, encryption will ruin it for everyone since upgrades are not legal.

P25 Phase II did not ruin it for me. I purchased a P25 Phase II capable

scanner and continue to monitor those areas.

Joe M.

On 5/14/2020 2:50 PM, don robinson via groups.io wrote:

But, for us little guys, it meant replacing our analog

trunking scanners with digital trunking scanners- not cheap either.

Phase II ruined  it for some of us. Encryption will ruin it for all of us.