From: main@Uniden.groups.io [mailto:main@Uniden.groups.io] On Behalf Of (Maggie/Tom O’Connor)
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 11:01 PM
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Which one?

+1 for the BC246!!! Great for analog Trunked AND pretty good on UHF and not so bad on Low Band either! Mine ranks right up there with my BCD346!!  Reception is def better, but not as many features, and obviously no digital.  It’s my go-to though!

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 9:24 PM

I have a BC246 which works great for trunked analog and is no longer made.  If I was going to buy new one today, it would be a BCD325P2.

Robert Wichert
PEng   LEED AP
HERS I/II 2016/2019 #CC2006186
Office: +1 916 966 9060
Mobile: +1 916 712 4481

On 5/11/2020 5:45 PM, pcbutts1 via groups.io wrote:

I will be looking in the near future to buy a new handheld scanner, what’s the best new one out there? And will my stimulus check cover it.

_._,_._,_