From: <main@Uniden.groups.io> on behalf of "Joe M. via groups.io" <mch@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 10:51 AM
To: "main@Uniden.groups.io" <main@Uniden.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Thanks!

Uniden (Bearcat) does not sell scanners directly to consumers.

Joe M.

On 5/12/2020 10:40 AM, harvey morse wrote:

I did order my SDS100 from Bearcat, and yes, they are $75 per upgrade. I

am going to hold off purchasing the upgrades now, as several of you have

given me other sources of acquiring them if needed at a lesser cost, but

I am going to let them program several counties that I need to listen to

and see what difference there is if any, to a zip code selection. Thanks

to all who were kind enough to assist me with your responses. Now it’s a

waiting game until Bearcat has them back in stock.

Harvey

K1DJG