Re: Thanks!

Joe M.

Uniden (Bearcat) does not sell scanners directly to consumers.

Joe M.

On 5/12/2020 10:40 AM, harvey morse wrote:
I did order my SDS100 from Bearcat, and yes, they are $75 per upgrade. I
am going to hold off purchasing the upgrades now, as several of you have
given me other sources of acquiring them if needed at a lesser cost, but
I am going to let them program several counties that I need to listen to
and see what difference there is if any, to a zip code selection. Thanks
to all who were kind enough to assist me with your responses. Now it’s a
waiting game until Bearcat has them back in stock.

Harvey

K1DJG