Re: SDS100 Upgrades?

Joe M.

If they are in the RR database, yes.

Joe M.

On 5/11/2020 6:44 PM, harvey morse wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen: Your responses have been extremely informative yet nobody has answered my one primary question-

If I purchase all of the available upgrades for the SDS100, and I enter a zip code to monitor it, will the agencies added by the DMR, NXDN and Provoice, IF EXISTENT IN MY AREA, will be received without any further programming on my part when the zip code is scanned?

Thanks,

K1DJG

CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVATE & PRIVILEGED.
PLEASE DO NOT REPRODUCE
OR FORWARD WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION.

On May 11, 2020, at 4:51 PM, Jim Walls via groups.io <jim@...> wrote:

I'm not the one who was asking about doing the updates. I also bought my SDS100 without any of the upgrades. There is no ProVoice around here, and although there is LOTS of DMR, there is not really any that I care to listen to. I will likely add NXDN somewhere down the road when more railroad moves to NXDN - what I ride to work is still all analog.
I bought my SDS100 for P25 phase 2 primarily.

Jim Walls
K6CCC