Re: SDS100 Upgrades?

Evan Platt

Why go to a vendor? They're making a profit from you. Go to Uniden direct.

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 1:25 PM Jim Walls <jim@...> wrote:

Guess again. I just checked about a half dozen vendors for the SDS100 and all that I checked except one were charging $75.00 for each upgrade. I did find one that had different prices: $99.99 for DMR, $79.99 for ProVoice, and $69.99 for NXDN.

Jim Walls
K6CCC

-----Original Message-----
From: "almarote" <wa1lbg@...>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 11:15
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] SDS100 Upgrades?

Unless there has been a price increase on the upgrades, they are a bit less than $75 each and not the same price. One is $60, another is $50, another is $49.xx (.95 or .99, something like that). Not sure which is which as far as price. It’s been a while. The SDS100 is a great radio for digital stuff, especially if you have it set up with GPS. I’ve had my for two years.