Re: SDS100 Upgrades?

harvey morse

But if you had the three upgrades, would you be able to monitor them with a zip code search?

K1DJG

From: <main@Uniden.groups.io> on behalf of "almarote via groups.io" <wa1lbg@...>
Date: Monday, May 11, 2020 at 2:53 PM
To: "main@Uniden.groups.io" <main@Uniden.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Uniden] SDS100 Upgrades?

You don’t need an upgrade for P25.  The three upgrades are DMR, NXDN and ProVoice.  My area has systems that use all three.  Some law enforcement and fire/rescue in my area use ProVoice.

al

From: <main@Uniden.groups.io> on behalf of "Evan Platt via groups.io" <evan@...>
Date: Monday, May 11, 2020 at 2:16 PM
To: "main@Uniden.groups.io" <main@Uniden.groups.io>

There's a lot more than what's on RR..

DMR, NDXN and P25 that wasn't in RR.

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 11:13 AM David Serio <davidserio@...> wrote:

Look at Radio Reference for your area. See if there are systems that use DMR, etc that you want to listen to. If not, don't worry about them. You can always upgrade later if you find you want to listen to them.