Re: SDS200 cable driver- USB?

Byron Myers

It looks like there isn’t any driver software for it. I checked Scanner master website , they have the cable , but without a cd . I believe if it did have driver included it would be sold with it. It most likely is preloaded on windows

On Apr 9, 2020, at 19:22, Joe M. <mch@nb.net> wrote:

It should be in just about any version of
Windows. It's a standard flash drive driver.

If it's not showing properly in Device Manager remove the
device and then unplug/plug and let Windows install it again.

Joe M.

On 4/9/2020 6:54 PM, Steve Garwood wrote:
Can anyone give me any information as to getting ahold of a software driver for the SDS200 cable driver software? Not having luck so far.

Thanks!

Steve

Sent from my iPhone 8 Plus