Re: 996XT Repair

Joel Kahn

They have a one price flat rate for repair, plus shipping. For your radio parts might be a problem. Go to the website & email them.

Joel R Kahn

Comme dicté à mon chat et envoyé de mon Android.
(As dictated to my cat and sent from my Android.)

On Sunday, April 5, 2020, 06:40:32 PM EDT, don robinson via groups.io <don_551@...> wrote:

My experience with Uniden repair, is that they do top-notch work at reasonable prices. The turnover was fast when I used them. Call and talk to them.

On Sunday, April 5, 2020, 03:37:17 PM PDT, Steven Poleske <poleske@...> wrote:

I have a 996XT that I think is going deaf and, the front button controls no longer work. I understand the control failure might be associated with a
disconnected ribbon cable. However, I would like to have it looked at especially regarding the deafness. My question is though, is it worth it?
Will Uniden charge me an amount to fix 1/2 the price or more than buying a new / replacement device? Thanks.