Re: Alkaline Cells – A Comparison To NiMH And NiCds

Douglas Dersch

I've been using NiZn for years. 2800mWh. Current ones are from 2016 in there and they seem to be lasting a long time in years and in run down. They are particularly good for that last 30% of their charge where they still have plenty of power to run the electronics. (I do write the year on them when I buy them to keep track of the older ones.) I also use them in microphones as they last a good number of hours where other rechargeables drop below the 1.5 volt really fast.

So one vote for NiZn.