Re: Rechargeable Batteries

David O'Banion

That would be SANYO Eneloop,
but for the last few years they have been branded Panasonic because Matsushita bought up Sanyo.
I have been using Sanyo Eneloop cells for nearly ten years and I'm happy with them.
The Panasonics are probably even better.

David
KJ6QKV

On Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 06:56:48 PM PST, Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:

I love the Powerex chargers. Not as impressed with the batteries.

I prefer the Sony Eneloop cells.

Joe M.