Rechargeable Batteries

Bob Stern

I am currently using POWEREX AA 2700 NIMH batteries in my scanners. I have been using these for years with good results. I also used similar Sanyo’s which lasted quite awhile.

However, it seems to me that the POWEREX batteries that I bought in the last two years don’t perform as well as the older ones.

I have seen a couple of charger/analyzers on Amazon that may help my power situation.

1. Powerex MH-C9000 $80.49
2. BT-C2400 $26.96

Does anyone know if these things really work as advertised? I would like to resurrect my current crop of batteries if possible. The BT-C2400 price is more appealing.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Bobby