From: Joe M.
Date: 3/3/2020 12:12:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Uniden] SD Change

Just use the CLEAR USER DATA in Sentinel first. Then write your profile.

Here is a 5-minute video setting up a new card. The new one in the video
is 128GB, but the procedure is the same. You can skip the formatting
part if your card is FAT and start at about the 1:45 mark. The last part
shows card installation in an SDS100 and initial operation. You can skip
those, too.

The video does not show writing your Favorites, but you
should do that after the CLEAR USER DATA procedure.

It will be faster if you use a card reader rather than the scanner.

Joe M.