Re: SD Change

Joe M.

Just use the CLEAR USER DATA in Sentinel first. Then write your profile.

Here is a 5-minute video setting up a new card. The new one in the video is 128GB, but the procedure is the same. You can skip the formatting part if your card is FAT and start at about the 1:45 mark. The last part shows card installation in an SDS100 and initial operation. You can skip those, too.

<<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfBHe-4Bfvs>>

The video does not show writing your Favorites, but you
should do that after the CLEAR USER DATA procedure.

It will be faster if you use a card reader rather than the scanner.

Joe M.

On 3/3/2020 10:38 AM, Tim Ferguson wrote:
Is the anything in particular that needs to be done in changing the SD
card in a 536HP? I think I have one that’s having trouble and am going
to change it out, but didn’t know if the new one needed any special
programming? Or just updating it with Sentinel after installing it?

Thanks,
Tim