Re: Alkaline Cells – A Comparison To NiMH And NiCds

Joel Kahn

The literature says NIZn batteries output is 1.6v to 1.75v, but only has 1500 Mah.

Will this adversely affect the power circuits in a Uniden radio that was designed for
>1.5v?

and how long will 1500Mah last compared to 2700Mah now in the radio?

I only buy my batteries from Thomas Distributing and they do not stock NIZn, The couple of places that do sell them are in Euros.

They also say my Maha intelligent charger will not work for NIZn?

Joel R Kahn

Comme dicté à mon chat et envoyé de mon Android.
(As dictated to my cat and sent from my Android.)

On Saturday, February 29, 2020, 02:55:03 PM EST, Evan Platt <evan@...> wrote:

Wondering why they didn't compare NiZn's.. Pricier, but they last
longer. You need a NiZn charger too but still. Awesome batteries.