From: Bernie Burawski

Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 10:22 AM
To: main@uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Campare The BCD436HP With The Whistler TRX-1

Wow! That’s bad writing; I understand your frustration, but how can you intelligently answer or help when you can’t understand what was written?

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 10:19 AM Jim Walls <jwalls@...> wrote:

Someone else wronte:
> Hi I been reading som comment s regarding uniden scanners here were I live verry remote I only pick up fb and rail a odd plane as for the the 800 band nothing
> here I know of I would like to know what I can pick up I am a member of radio reference also I hav e uniden 396xt and  a ubud 325p2and a desk bc996xt al
>  working but love to be able to pick up local radio I live a in a small country town in the Loddon mallee Victoria cheers Cornelius

Can you kindly make some better use of spelling and punctuation.  Both are so bad that it is REALLY hard to follow what you mean.  At the very least, go back and read your message before sending it and see if you typed what you intended.  One long run on sentence makes it hard to follow.

If you want some help for us, it makes that far easier if we can figure out what you are asking.

Jim
jim@...

--

Bernie Burawski