Re: SDS100?

Mike Chace-Ortiz

I’ve been programming my 436 with Sentinel for many years using Parallels on a Mac.

It’s breeze to install Windows 10 (which you do not need to activate BTW) and get up and running quickly.

—mco

On Feb 24, 2020, at 12:48 PM, ja moran via Groups.Io <analon1@...> wrote:

not X-windows (unix/linux) either I guess
while I can bring up a Microsoft VM  I rarely use it usually work in unix

MIcrosoft was made to look pretty but not to work  Linux and unix works and does not require a reboot everytime you change something, just stop and start the process not the entire system

technology is nice when it works! ---         Engineers SOLVE PROBLEMS..Unix: Solaris AIX  HP-HPUx Linux  Analon/FREGGS FARMS grapes, eggs,birds  602-909-5280

On Monday, February 24, 2020, 10:45:00 AM MST, Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:

Only if you are using a Windows emulator or have Windows installed.

It's not the unit that is incompatible, it's the SW.

Joe M.