Re: P25 for Cheap

Evan Platt

I don't think anyone is touching encryption.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:43 AM Greg Weigold via Groups.Io
<gregweigold=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Ah yes... I misspoke myself. Should have realized that a software package would do what I'm looking for.

Now if we could find software to decrypt... or is there?

:)

Greg

On Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 02:23:59 PM EST, Dewey <dewey3@...> wrote:

I believe that any SDR will do trunking of frequencies that are in it's range. It's not a matter of the SDR, but the software used with the SDR... SDRTrunk, Unitrunker, Trunk88, etc.

Dewey

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 2:12 PM Greg Weigold via Groups.Io <gregweigold=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Does anyone have an SDR that will do trunking?

Thanks
Greg

On Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 12:07:27 PM EST, Marty Toomajian <mtoomaj@...> wrote:

Streaming not screaming.Thought that is possible too.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:26 AM Marty Toomajian <mtoomaj@...> wrote:

The agency in question had one person screaming for a while on the Internet. Now none. But, thanks for the suggestion.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 11:01 AM DANIEL KAMM <daniel.kamm@...> wrote:

Try Broadcastify.

Daniel Kamm, P.E.

www.fda-consultant.com