Re: Antenna for my minivan

Joe M.

I was thinking more along the lines of:

... and people wonder how road rage incidents get started...

Joe M.

On 2/21/2020 11:50 AM, LYLE M via Groups.Io wrote:
Not only obnoxious, but y'all may get a painful and unfortunate lesson,
besides illegal, in some locations.

K5LCM

On Friday, February 21, 2020, 10:43:53 AM CST, Don Curtis
<don.curtis@...> wrote:

I must admit, I find your use of a PA system very obnoxious.

On February 21, 2020 9:19:14 AM "ja moran via Groups.Io"
<analon1@...> wrote:

I bought the antennas I have on my truck from TALLEY COMMUNICATIONS
they have many different antennas and gadgets in their online
catalog. You can get multiband antennas or use several in an array.
If you remember the rooftop television antennas, that's what they did
there, each bar was cut for a specific channel or frequency range.

I also ordered a PA system and PA speaker. I've mounted the speaker
in front of the radiator but behind the grille. I use it to tell
people "your vehicle needs service your turn signals are not
functional" or "DANGER WILL ROBINSON" I"ve also said "where did
you learn how to drive...

was getting gas and a guy was there with has car doors open and music
playing loudly. I found the William Tell Overature and sent that out
the PA Speaker... the guy hurried up and left

technology is nice when it works! --- Engineers SOLVE
PROBLEMS..Unix: Solaris AIX HP-HPUx Linux Analon/*FREGGS FARM*S
grapes, eggs,birds 602-909-5280

On Friday, February 21, 2020, 08:06:47 AM MST, Israel Kofi Banini
<ikofibanini@...> wrote:

Can anyone direct me where to get antenna for my minivan?