From: Craig Scott via Groups.Io <dredmlm@...>
To: main <main@Uniden.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Feb 21, 2020 10:50 am
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Antenna for my minivan

Very interesting antenna, Bernie.
I was wondering if you monitor airbands with it?

Thanks,
Craig
Watervliet NY

On Friday, February 21, 2020, 10:31:17 AM EST, Bernard Skoch via Groups.Io <k5xs@...> wrote:

If there is a specific system you want to listen to, it makes sense to look for an antenna tuned to the appropriate band of frequencies.

On the other hand, if you are interested in general scanning (and scanning multiple bands), a multi-band antenna probably makes more sense.  I use this one and like it (though it's kind of clunky looking):

https://whistlergroup.com/products/mobile-desktop-scanner-antenna-multi-band

Bernie