Re: Antenna for my minivan

ja moran <analon1@...>

I bought the antennas I have on my truck from TALLEY COMMUNICATIONS   they have many different antennas and  gadgets in their online catalog.  You can get multiband antennas or use several in an array.  If you remember the rooftop television antennas,  that's what they did there, each bar was cut for a specific channel or frequency range.

I also ordered a PA system and PA speaker.  I've mounted the speaker in front of the radiator but behind the grille. I use it to tell people "your vehicle needs service your turn signals are not functional"   or "DANGER WILL ROBINSON"    I"ve also said "where did you learn how to drive...

was getting gas and a guy was there  with has car doors open and music playing loudly.  I found the William Tell Overature and sent that out the PA Speaker...  the guy hurried up and left

technology is nice when it works! ---         Engineers SOLVE PROBLEMS..Unix: Solaris AIX  HP-HPUx Linux  Analon/FREGGS FARMS grapes, eggs,birds  602-909-5280

On Friday, February 21, 2020, 08:06:47 AM MST, Israel Kofi Banini <ikofibanini@...> wrote:

Can anyone direct me where to get antenna for my minivan?