Re: Charhing Disabled

bartenderjim

Thanks Joe and everyone else that answered,
I did my rechargeable batteries and charger. It works great now. I tested the old batteries out of the radio and they did test bad (imagine that...3 years old and stored for a year...:-)0. Patrick---no there is no switch in the battery compartment for when using alkaline batteries.

James W. Murphy KJ6FXA

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 07:36:53 PM PST, Patrick Gauen via Groups.Io <p_gauen@...> wrote:

Does that model have a switch in the battery compartment to disable charging when you’re using (non-rechargeable) alkaline batteries?

Patrick Gauen