Re: Charhing Disabled

Patrick Gauen

Does that model have a switch in the battery compartment to disable charging when you’re using (non-rechargeable) alkaline batteries?

Patrick Gauen

On Jan 18, 2020, at 02:12, Joe M. <mch@nb.net> wrote:

Try replacing the batteries. It sounds like
they have gone bad (at least one of them).

Joe M.

On 1/17/2020 11:55 PM, bartenderjim via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi to the group,
My HP1 just started displaying "Charging Disabled" after a few minutes
of beginning to charge. I have had this unit since it was new. I did
lose the original wall wart but ordered a replacement from Uniden site.
It is exactly the same unit verified with Uniden name and PS-0039 on the
wall wart. I admit that I hadn't used it in over a year due to family
things going on. When it asks me if I want to start charging I tap yes.
After about 10 minutes it gives me the notification of charging
disabled. If I unplug the wall wart I get batteries low please charge.
Any advice???
Thanks in advance
JamesM.
KJ6FXA